The Boston365 Training Program is a 16 week program designed to prepare runners to qualify for Boston or to provide runners who have already qualified to race as VIP and train like pros.
The program has two options; "Boston Qualify" for hopefuls who want to have a training program tailored to help them achieve their qualifying times and "Boston Now" for people who have qualified and are ready to train for the most prestigious American road race as VIP! All participants get great access to their coach who will tailor their training plans to their specific needs throughout the season.
The program meets twice a week during the 16 week training period. The time and location of workouts will vary based on the season. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season. In addition to the workouts there are educational clinics, motivational speakers, on-site physical therapists, a monthly healthy cooking demo, newsletters keeping you up to date, an online training log and expert coaching/mentoring to help inspire and motivate you on this training journey.
Part of the VIP Package for the Boston Now Participants are as follows:
1. Sunday morning shake out run.
2. Early access to the Expo hall on Saturday only.
3. VIP Party with Competitor Group which includes families on Saturday night.
4. Sam Adams Brewery tour, family included (RSVP required) on Saturday.
5. Bus to the start and also the chance to stay on the bus until race start, and leave gear on the bus. The bus returns to the Marriott with gear for quick retrieval post race.
6. VIP finishers lounge at Marriott for runners 5am to 6pm with food, massage, meeting place for families, and a place to pick up your dropped bags. The VIP room will open at 5am and have bagels and coffee in the room for runners before the bus departs in the morning.
For more information, please consult the runboston365.com website.