Are you looking for something to keep you running after your Spring Race? Still want to keep up with all your awesome running friends but not sure how you'll do it? Interested in getting a couple of extra miles in before the summer temperatures hit? Join our Not So Normal Training Program!
I'm sure you've all heard the amazing news that the Not So Normal Race from last fall is back at it again - they'll be putting on an amazing race weekend that will culminate in a 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon on May 17th. Join our Not So Normal Training Program to join in the fun!
- Information Session April 14th, Fleet Feet Carrboro store - 6:30 pm
- Starts April 21st, Fleet Feet Carrboro Store - 6:30 pm
- Meets on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm and Saturday Mornings at 7:30 am
- Program will meet only at locations in Chapel Hill and Carrboro
- Focus will be on building speed and mileage
- Because this is a 4 week program we recommend that you have a sufficient base mileage of running:
- Half Marathon: 20 + miles a week and can comfortably complete 8 miles
- 10K: 10 - 15 miles a week and can comfortably complete 3 miles
- 5K: comfortably complete at least 1.5 miles - if you are interested in our beginner 5K program, check out our Spring II No Boundaries Program!
- 4 – week, day-by-day training program tailored to your goal race (5K, 10K or Half Marathon) lead by expert coaches
- Weekday evening speed, hills or tempo workout as a group
- Fully supported (key drop, Nuun, and water all provided) Saturday morning long runs from Fleet Feet Sports Carrboro
- Program Swag!!
- Weekly Email Newsletter with workouts, training tips, and special offers
- Access to physical therapists through our partnership with Proaxis Therapy in Carrboro
- Workouts will include mini-clinics on nutrition, sports psychology, strength training, and yoga all to help you prepare for running your best race!
- Post Program Celebration!
- Training Program Only - $35
- Not So Normal Race Entry + Training Program:
- Half Marathon - $75 (SAVE $20)
- 10K - $65 (SAVE $15)
- 5K - $55 (SAVE $10)
Not So Normal Runs + Training Programs!! More Info »
Program Start: ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
Program Fee: ex: $100 excluding race fee