Fleet Feet Carrboro and Durham are joining forces to get you off the roads and onto the trails throughout the year! The next trail program will be kicking off on November 17th, 2018 at 8 ! Need some extra inspiration? Check out the Little River Trail runs Facebook and Instagram pages!
The upcoming program is training for the Little River Trail Runs, and here are some details about the upcoming program:
- Meet at Carolina North Trails, parking lot by Seawell Elementary School for the first 3 weeks. We'll explore other local trails at Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park, Little River Park, and Duke Forest.
- Workouts are every Saturday 8:00 am
- Information session: November 15th, 2018 at Fleet Feet Carrboro at 6:30 pm.
- Training for 10 mile and 7K distances!
- Little River Trail Run is January 12th, 2019
- Cost: $100 for training program only, $135 for Training Program + Race Entry!We ask that everyone interested in participating in the program have a reasonable fitness base. Please be able to run/walk for at least 40 minutes upon starting the program. For any questions or concerns about your eligibility please submit a question here.
November 17th, 2018
Saturday Mornings at 8 am
Little River Trail Runs
$100 for program only, $135 for program + race entry
Fleet Feet Carrboro and Durham are joining forces to get you off the roads and onto the trails throughout the year! The next trail program will be kicking off on November 18th, 2018. Register today!