Are you an inspiring leader looking to share a passion for running? Here is your opportunity! Positions are available for coaches to manage the athletes in our Training Programs.
• Have knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
• Be comfortable with public speaking, inclusivity, and management of a team.
• Adeptly handle differences in personality, ability, learning styles and motivation.
• Have knowledge of principles and processes for providing services. This includes - Needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of satisfaction.
• Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, safety standards and philosophies relevant to the running sport and Fleet Feet Sports Carrboro/Durham.
• Develop and arrange workout schedules, programs, lessons plans, guest speakers and special events.
• Organize and motivate the program, and see participants to the fruition of their goals.
If you are interested and know that you can offer amazing things to our programs, please e-mail email@example.com to fill out an application.